Pages

Thursday, June 30, 2011

letters (today)

Nostalgia… a touch of beautiful sadness, compared to a yellow leaf of the fall falling to the ground in a graceful descends, supported by the pressure of the air. Exhale! And it almost gone, and the leaf is on the ground… And sometimes nostalgia is a thorn in your heart: not fatal, not debilitating but cause of pain with every breath…

today is the first time in my life
I want to run,
run fast and far,
after the waters of a mountain river,
visible by its effects.
run like wind, like light
somewhere far and remote.
today is one day out of many
I want to lose my identity,
my internet connection and electricity
find a lazy wilderness of a day without humans
collect the stars, dripping from the dark skies
of not polluted night.
today is a day when I want to return
into the lands of my childhood,
place and time
when we all still have our wings
and still remember why!

No comments:

Post a Comment