Pages

Thursday, June 23, 2011

fragments(because i love)

Why do I write?
Because I can.
And not only… but I have something to say, and I know how to say it.
And not only… I understand the power of the written words.
And not only…I feel the essence of the language and can translate it into sound.
And not only… I can breathe life into the white static.
And not only… I mastered bravery and I can open my soul to everyone to march through.
And not only… but because I can descend into the darkest and scariest places that the human mind can fathom. And I can look into the eyes of Death and argue with God.
And not only… I can endure pain and injuries with a smile on my face, and can die and be reborn over again.
And not only… I can take you with me every time I want and any place I wish.
And not only, but because every day I take the pen in my hands, I master the purity of my intent.
And not only.
I write because I love…

No comments:

Post a Comment