Pages

Saturday, June 18, 2011

letters (today is the Day)

It was plenty of Shock Writing lately. I will write something nice and easy. And maybe eventually I can get into a soft romantic style…? It is a question mark for myself, because I write dark, since I started, at age of twelve…
today is the Day!
today is not a good day
for writing or thinking.
today I will take time off
and get away from the pain and suffocation,
my source of inspiration… my life reality...
today I’ll take a break from Self.
I’ll glue my face in the mirror,
I am looking in.
I’ll slide my mind into the pen,
I am writing with.
and my soul…
I’ll leave it scribbled over the lines
of the white virginity my notebook.
today I will drift freely and thoughtlessly
into nowhere,
today I will stare into the white ceiling
of the white room,
and into the blue sky of my untainted heaven.
today is the Day…!

No comments:

Post a Comment