Pages

Thursday, June 16, 2011

letters (revenge)

Every one of us has a dark side; normally we make an effort to keep it hidden. Well, when I think about myself, all my sides are dark. I suppose some of my sides are darker than others. How much darker? Much… I ran across of a piece I wrote earlier in my life. When I was young I had an urge to find the largest window and toss the biggest rock I could find and listen to the pieces of glass hitting the ground, separated by time and sing ding, ding, dinggg. When I was older, all I wanted to do was swing a sword to my left and to my right and listen to that amazing sound fhsssssss…I have never done one or another. The bravest things…got in a couple of fights with people, (men) way out of my league… If you cannot get them with muscles, get them with venom because victory belongs to one who chooses the more sophisticated weapons…



REVENGE
I wish that I could stab you
and drink from your exploding heart
warm, salty, squirting blood.
I wish that I could see the fog
of emptiness, erasing the signs of life
from eyes, that I did love.
and lips, that used to kiss me,
I want to see them pale and blue.
your mouth gasping for a breath
and death permits no more.
I wish that I will find you
and end your life,
as you once ended mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment