Pages

Thursday, June 9, 2011

fragments (my double)

Double… split personality… personality in the process of splitting…personality that was never fused in the first place…thinking of modern psychology and being sarcastic. Perhaps just two individuals that can never agree on anything and like to argue for the sake of argument and when making the last statement to see how sharp and shiny are their swords. …Or, when talking monologue all the time (!), sometimes I can allow myself a dialog.

My double
my heart is broken.
you argue that I have no heart.
I’m aching as if I were skinned alive.
you say that my skin is intact.
my soul is in flames for thousands of years.
you reasons that there is no soul
and no one lives for thousands of years.
my body stung by thousands of wasps
into a ring of pain.
you say that there is no season yet,
and wasps sleep peacefully in nests.
I say that there are thousands of possibilities.
you argue that there are thousands of excuses.

No comments:

Post a Comment