Pages

Saturday, May 21, 2011

fragments(grace)

Great God, forgive my sins
that I intended to commit today
and let me understand what stopped me!

I want to thank You for the Sun
that You allowed to raise this morning.
I hope that You won’t change your mind
and let the Sun ascend tomorrow also.

oh Father, don’t let me die tonight
and wonder endlessly in dreams
not knowing that I’m trapped.
and never let my dreams drift into yours.

I wish I could thank you
for Life, that you created,
for reasons, only known to You.

I wish that many things would happen,
I wish that that many would never manifest.
I wish that I could know, I want to know,
and would forget that better be forgotten.

1 comment:

  1. Hi how are you?

    I was looking through your blog, and it is nice, so I want to invite you to follow my blog, and if you follow me, I will follow yours...

    Jesse

    ReplyDelete