Pages

Sunday, May 29, 2011

fragments (dream)

...How far the abstract thought can drift? There are no set limits. Although, if you are questioning yourself, taste the waters of a dreamland. But with great caution…


I am dreaming of a hunting tiger...
fast and silent, free and quiet
hunting tiger…
light like a wind, silent as a night,
my mind is cold, my body patient,
my paws softly rest on the ground.
strength is hidden beneath my skin.
green light ignites in my yellow eyes,
and extinguished in the black oval pupils.
I am ready to spring. I am ready to leap.
I am ready to land on my prey
with all my weight... and plunge my claws
into its flesh with all my force.
I hold my breath and blaze into the night,
my body silently flies through the air…
the prey is unaware…

1 comment:

  1. William Blake meets the 21st century!

    My favorite line is: "green light ignites in my yellow eyes" . .

    ReplyDelete