Pages

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

fragments (time)

… Time, my old nightmare and obsession, my last and most loyal friend…

Time… I like your electronic version,
when you wink at me with crazy messages.
my favorite one is 4:44, especially when it is AM.
you are asking me whose time am I stealing.
sometimes you talk in binary codes, 11:11,
the old trick of yours,
just because you can.
I try to decipher the significance of you…
where all the zeroes go?
you omit them, the moments
when you cease to exist ….
I do not exist either in the realities of my nil.
I cannot see beyond the bottom of my breath,
when even my thoughts pause.

Time… if I ever knew God,
it was you, old trickster
hiding in the visibility of your own creation,
forming loops and bubbles,
curling tight into yourself,
with the deception of a viper,
and ready to snap fast in a most inappropriate moment
when I don’t have time to say Good Bye…

at the times when l am asleep
and travel the valley of a dreamland,
I can see your true identity,
my most elusive acquaintance.
you are in your old fashion form,
two hands moving one after another tirelessly
with bad synchronicity
over and around a circular disk…

In the moment of my descent into awakening,
I catch a glimpse of your rapid movement backwards,
for me not to end up in a too distant future...

No comments:

Post a Comment