Pages

Saturday, May 14, 2011

fragments( Not of any importance.. )

….Sometimes life does not feel real, at all. Sometimes, when I am facing the mirror, I’m looking into my eyes. The other times, when the veil of time curtains my view, I am looking into the eyes of a stranger. And I try to remember whether I am sleeping and dreaming a strange dream, whether the reality of a dreamland had absorbed my being to the last molecule. I search deep into my memory and my feelings for the answers…. I don’t have any other realities. All I have is the present one, my own, where I am an actor and a director. I filled in all the blanks, omitted by life. I would not know anymore what is real and what is not. I try to pinch myself awake and I know it would not matter much, for I can dream my pain, my love, my affection… I wonder if I will die in my dream, would I be able to find the exit from that white room with no doors and no windows. Although it would not be of any importance…

No comments:

Post a Comment