Pages

Sunday, September 11, 2011

letters (dissolved)

my silent tears dissolved into rain…
lights off… fire extinguished, died,
buried in the grave of dark pupils.

shadows playing roles
on the fringes of the candlelight..
the stage is empty.

I drink my last drink
with the ghosts of my memory.
last moments before the lights
last flicker flies away...

just a puddle of formless wax.
shall it rain… shall it snow…

the last teardrop filling my eyes
slowly, to the brim.

let it freeze…
© 2011 by Nina K Orlovskaya

1 comment:

  1. To my friend who suffered a loss today and said that it did not hurt him. He is a strong man and he want to remain as such. But it hurts me. I could not tell him how sorry I am so I wrote a poem. And if my friend would allow himself to feel he would feel as my poem say…

    ReplyDelete