Pages

Saturday, July 21, 2012

I will never know


I will never know
how my name sounds in your voice,
how the church bells announce
 their location,
on a Sunday morning,
 how the wind whistles through the empty pipe,
left on your path for an unknown reason,
I will never hear the sound of the raindrops,
silently breaking their perfection
over your window,
 over the white and black day
 like an old movie, 
  …. people talk the soundless talk,
like a fish out of water.

I will never hear the sound of my name,
but I can imagine your soundless whisper,
soft, heavy silk, an untangled cocoon,
wrapping my body tight,
 like a mummy,
for the afterlife pleasures.
a whisper
of the shimmering moon’s stripes
over the water,
tugging the ocean along, in circles.
yet, restrained and locked in its own world,
sentenced for life, helpless…
 drown in silence, unknown,
…familiar.
I will never know,
but I can imagine 

c:Nina K Orlovskaya@7/20/2012

No comments:

Post a Comment