Pages

Friday, October 14, 2011

fragments( The Grim Reaper’s tail.)

For all of you to know, I was here before you.
And I will be gone with the last one of you.
No one is destined to outlive his ancient bones.

He gave you a name and left me nameless.
On my request “what if they’ll call me
by your name?” he roared with laughter
“they will prefer you over me on a few occasions.”

A pair of simple rules he hung for me
by the exit door. He said that all is governed
by the Fate and subject to the Time.

But when you, bastards, came to age
the game has changed. Your creativity
is my worst nightmare!

He gave you a mate,
you gave yourself a war.
He gave you a son,
you vomited all over
your dinner plate.

Your cruelty and your aggression
put the fallen one to shame.

I have to say more times
than the most liberal of you can tolerate.
“What the fuck! Please, not again!”
© 2011 by Nina K Orlovskaya

No comments:

Post a Comment