Pages

Thursday, May 17, 2012

one time in the clouds...



 at the times, when my eyes  were too short to touch the tops of the trees,
and the dog’s eyes were  towering too high to look into,
only the chickens, those strange creatures,
looked at me from the same level,
with the one eye at a time. a fascinating perspective,
I tried to master it, but all my attempts failed.

…tired, disillusioned.  
one time,
I even laid down on my back and drifted into the sky  
with the clouds: tall, free, no eyes…
they lifted me high with their soft milky hands,
they told me about you, they told me that often
you look at them too,
from the land were the trees are short
and dog’s eyes  too low to look into.
and chickens? the clouds know little about those creatures,
but it was not important anymore
because
I found your eyes in the clouds.
we looked at each other
c:Nina K Orlovskaya 5/16/2012

No comments:

Post a Comment