Pages

Sunday, April 1, 2012

letters (time flows in opposite directions.0

when black paint is spilled over the face of my day,
that day the sun stays below the horizon.
the blackness...
it serves better on a white page
and in a dress
that wraps my silhouette and separates me from the rest,
absorbs all the colors, breakes them into gold dust,
shimmers over my skin.

I don’t like
when the cold wind breaks my lips in bleeding lines.
the taste of salt on my tongue
makes me wonder
if I am repulsed by my desire
to consume the ocean, or I am attracted to…

I don’t like when you’re invisible;
I want to go blind and not see another speck of light.
I want to drown my mind in the void of nothing,
in the saltiness of my bleeding lips.

when I don’t hear your words,
time flows in opposite directions -
before and after.

©4/1/2012 by Nina K Orlovskaya

No comments:

Post a Comment