Pages

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

fragments (more fragments)

in the darkest hour of the night
i gaze at the stars.
i look at the puddle
under the street light.
…i see your eyes
that never blink.

© 2011 by Nina K Orlovskaya



cold… stable, persistent…
all that is warm is destined to perish,
burn alive in agony, know the flesh,
be an object…
subject in an experiment, discarded,
disposed when purpose served…
cries contained,
frozen into the filaments of light,
erased by the darkness…
cold… dark…

© 2011 by Nina K Orlovskaya

2 comments:

  1. Nina: as always, you are the master of poetry. We miss you at ScribeSlice. Don

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very happy to see you here. I missed you, guys, too. It was not my happiest decision to walk away on you. It was something i could not do differently. But again, few of you found me already. I really wish that Paul will surface one day too.

    ReplyDelete