Pages

Thursday, December 22, 2011

fragments ( the choices)

On my way to work… Another beautiful spring morning in Detroit, in the end of December. There is nothing particular I like about spring, on the contrary, it is the dirtiest time of the year, especially at the beginning. I like the moment of spring in December, (I would love to see one snowy morning in July, never happened though). When inappropriate (meaning does not belong) structures appear in your environment, they have tendencies to sharpen your focus beyond your normal limits. In my Theory of Time they form ‘time bubbles’.

An inappropriate spring morning and, suddenly, I am in one of the April’s mornings. The landscape is recognizable to the last tree, to the last building, to the last shadow, and, not the memories, but a reality of the past suddenly flooded my being.

I think if I would have enough personal strength I would have an opportunity to change my future if I change something now, while I am in that time bubble.

How much strength one needs to change the routine of the moment? I am taking the next left... side roads instead of the regular one. Sure enough, within a few minutes I am escaping a car accident by a split second.

Aftershock of adrenaline surge… my hands still shaking… regretful thought ‘ why are you always messing with things you have no or little understanding of?’. The thought is regretful but not remorseful. I will do it again the first opportunity I get.

We make our choices and take our chances. Being bored and boring is worse than being weird, trust me on this one…

No comments:

Post a Comment