Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

letters (Blond led by a Blond!)

Blond led by a blond.
I am in a horrible mood this morning without any reason…
About two weeks ago my daughter told me that she read a study which indicates that drinking two glasses of red wine is good for your heart and your liver. I asked her “What about tree glasses?” She said “I don’t know.” Everyone remember it used to be one glass of wine, now two. I thought more about the future… And when one talks about a glass or two of a good Cabernet, I am a guinea pig. We both started last Saturday from “Andiamo” with a super good bottle of wine. Sunday, Monday, Tuesday… I am in the experiment with 2 + glasses of wine.
My liver is silent so far. And my head was screaming with a hangover. I guess I was so excited about the experiment that it took me a few days to hear it. I do not plan to quit this experiment… perhaps just cut a little on the substance. Results will be posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment